Welcome to World of Warcraft Drama.
In a game with 7 millon plus players, drama of some type is inevitable, and usually constant. Hell, in any gathering of two or more people, drama of some type is inevitable, and usually constant. Even in this constant stream, however, there are some dramas that rise above to become known throughout the WoWsphere. They become… Classic WoW Drama.

dinsdag 23 januari 2007

ZOMG Scamz!

In the “I can’t believe they even have the intelligence to turn a computer on” file, apparently some people are in disbelief that white items sold by a vendor named “Griftah” might not actually work.

Quote: “So I purchased the item and proceed to configure Itemrack to equip it anytime I eat or drink conjured food in hopes to regen my HP/Mana quicker. Well guess what, it doesn’t work!! I tested my mana regen rate BEFORE and AFTER equipping it and both times I remained at 346 mana every 2 sec.

*deep sigh* I guess I’m a fool for falling for this scam, but I’m really surprised and disappointed that Blizzard actually has NPCs in the game selling things that don’t work - especially when it costs 25g! Now I’m off to test the “Compassion Critter’s Friend” with my riding gear, although I highly doubt it will work either which puts me out another 20g.”

Geen opmerkingen: